The UAC Mission Statement
To establish, maintain and nurture a working relationship between the United Association employing segment of PHCC-National Association and the United Association (UA). This relationship is to be built on trust and cooperative efforts on issues which both organizations agree, on a national or regional basis. It is recognized and understood that there will always be issues on which both parties will disagree; this group is to provide a forum for constructive dialogue on such issues.
What Are Our Goals?
- Provide a unified voice for the signatory contractors within PHCC to make sure signatory issues are represented.
- Opportunity to meet with United Association leadership on a regular basis to present the views of the PHCC signatory contractors.
- Participate in joint programs with the United Association.
- Support unification of national plumbing and mechanical codes.
- Provide an avenue of communication through newsletter articles.
- Host an annual Unity meeting for educational enrichment and networking opportunities.
What Do You Get?
- A unified voice for the signatory contractors within PHCC to make sure your unique issues are addressed and interests represented;
- Opportunity to meet with UA leadership on a regular basis to discuss the views of the PHCC signatory contractors;
- Representation and/or participation on joint programs with the UA;
- The eMessenger, UAC’s online newsletter, designed to keep you up-to-date on key issues;
- Participate in high-level networking opportunities with contractors and local UA officials; and
- Timely, comprehensive educational programs covering emerging technologies and best practices in the industry.
Learn more about the United Association Standard for Excellence.