PHCC and QSC have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and how its evolution may impact attendance. Please know that we will be posting updates on the website of any proposed changes to the programming. However, no decision to cancel or delay the meeting has been made at this time.
This meeting is open to non-QSC members
QSC’s annual Power Meeting offers contractors the opportunity to network, mix, mingle and learn from subject matter experts, colleagues and peers.
Power Meeting 2021 slated for March 17-19, 2021 in sunny Sarasota, Florida will provide attendees with the perfect forum to catch up with friends, establish new relationships and learn! The Hyatt Regency Sarasota has just what it takes to host this event.
Located in the midst of Sarasota’s activities and nightlife…the Hyatt has lots to offer. Included for 2021 are QSC discounted guest room rate of $209.00 three days before and three days following Power Meeting, complimentary internet and no charge for the hotel’s resort fee!
- Two bottles of water daily
- Daily cold towels/popsicles poolside
- Use of pool toys including water floats, snorkel, fins and masks
- Poolside activities
- Watersports including kayaks, paddle boards and paddle boats
- Scheduled shuttle to/from St. Armand’s Circle, Lido Beach and Downtown Sarasota
- Use of bicycles and helmets
- Use of fishing poles and bait
- 20% discount on green fees at IMG Academy of Golf Club