Annual Convention and Summer Board of Directors Meeting
- The Annual Convention is usually held each year in the Spring. Past locations include: Aruba, Bahamas, St. Thomas, Miami, and Arizona.
Summer Board of Directors Meeting
- The Summer Board Meeting is usually held each year in July. It is held either in, or close to, New York State.
- Our own Workers Compensation Safety Group which has averaged a 30% dividend to our members over the past 6 years.
Click here for more information on our Workers Compensation Insurance Program.
- Highly Competitive Property and Casualty Program offered by Federated Insurance.
- We offer competitive rates with a highly regarded service department through Standard Security Life of NY.
- Educational seminars are given at a discounted member rate and run by our local associations throughout the state.
- A Profit Sharing and 401k plan for our members and their employees has been set up through Manulife Financial, Merrill Lynch, and Retirement Plan Review, Inc.
Legal and Legislative Issues
- State representation through our legislative counsel.
- Timely dissemination of all legal and legislative information.
- Monitoring of the New York State Fire Prevention and Building Code Council. The Association is advised of all proposed code changes and our comments are solicited. The Association is involved in the drafting of a new State Code.
- The State Angle a monthly newsletter.
- Annual State Convention Journal.
- Our quarterly magazine the NY Connection.